Prime E Class Unit To Let
- Freehold Potentially available.
- VP of Ground & Basement.
- Strong income from 4 flats.
- Located on the eastern corner of the financial hub of the City is Bishopsgate, which is home to some of London’s most iconic skyscrapers including The Heron Tower (47 storeys / 460,000 sq ft) with tenants including Charles Stanley, Seven Investment Management and Sushi Samba and Tower 42 (47 levels / 324,000 sq ft).
- 100 Bishopsgate (37 storeys / 900,000 sq ft) with office tenants such as The Royal Bank of Canada and Freshfields and is 400 ft from the subjects.
- 22 Bishopsgate, the tallest and largest tower in the City, is on the doorstep and is a vertical village with a food market, gym, Pilates studio, innovation centre, private members club and Wellness hub. This striking building extends to 1,275,000 sq ft over 62 floors with tenants including Apple.
- 8 Bishopsgate – adjoining 22, on the corner with Leadenhall Street - is nearing completion and comprises 562,000 sq ft of offices over 50 floors.
- Nearby occupiers include Pitch Golf, Pret A Manger, Joe & The Juice, M&S Simply Food, Boots, Fitness First and Sushi Samba.
- The property is located within a few minutes’ walk of Liverpool Street, Monument and Bank stations.
£65,000 per annum exclusive.
A new effectively full repairing and insuring lease - excluded from the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954 - for a term of 15 years, subject to 5 yearly upward only rent reviews.
020 7637 7100
07798 823 376