Prime Freehold Regional City Retail Investment With Upper Floor Development Potential
- Birmingham is the economic and cultural centre for the West Midlands and is firmly established as the UK’s second city.
- Birmingham has the 3rd highest UK retail spend annually at c.£6.179bn.
- Significant development taking place in the surrounding area, including the proposed HS2 rail line and Martineau Galleries.
- Prime position on High Street adjacent to the world’s largest Primark and close to the entrance to the Bullring Shopping Centre.
- Let to the national undoubted covenants of Randox Health and Greggs.
- Future potential asset management opportunities by converting the upper floors into residential or office use (subject to the relevant planning permissions).
- WAULT of 3.24 years.
- Total current passing rent of £310,000 per annum.
We are requesting offers for the freehold interest in excess of £3,600,000 (Three Million Six Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT, which reflects a net initial yield of 8.10%, net of standard purchaser’s costs.
07770 580 590
07570 684 444