A Prime Rebased South East Supermarket Investment with Development Potential
- Affluent and historic Hampshire commuter town located within an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- 33.1% of the population are classified as “symbols of success” by Experian as compared to the GB average of 9.7%.
- Let to the undoubted covenant of Marks & Spencer plc.
- Marks and Spencer have recently renewed their lease for a term of 3 years.
- 2.4 years unexpired.
- 11,139 sq ft (GIA) foodstore located in a prominent high street position. The property includes a demised car park directly to the rear offering future development opportunities.
- Potential to add further massing on the site, subject to planning.
- Low passing rent of £125,000 per annum (c.£11.22 per sq ft), reduced from the previous rent of £163,000 per annum.