Well Secured Mixed Use Investment with Future Development Potential
- Affluent Greater London commuter town of Epsom.
- Located on the prime High Street thoroughfare, opposite The Ashley Shopping Centre which is undergoing an internal refurbishment.
- Significant site of over 1.03 Acres which includes one of the towns dominant car parks.
- Well secured reversionary mixed use virtual freehold investment anchored by TK Maxx, NCP and Pure Gym.
- Nearby retailers include Marks & Spencer, Waitrose, Boots and Next.
- Wault of c.5.9 years to expiry.
- TK Maxx/Pure Gym have removed break clauses and Carpetright have recently completed a reversionary lease.
- Excellent future redevelopment prospects with site targeted as a future development site in Epsom & Ewell Local Plan.
- Our clients are seeking offers in excess of£7,500,000 (Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT, which reflects a net initial yield of 7.46% and an equivalent yield of 8.17%.
Philip Hay BSc (Hons) MRICS
M: +44 (0)7770 580 590
Rhodri Jones BSc (Hons) MSc
M: +44 (0)7570 684 444