Newly built long let London foodstore investment for sale with CPI linked increases
• Let to the undoubted covenant of Tesco Stores Limited UK.
• Recently let with an unexpired term of c.15 years.
• 5 yearly upward only compounded rent reviews linked to CPI with a collar of 0% and a cap of 3%.
• Current passing rent of £135,000 per annum.
• Part of the 21 storey Built for Life accredited development of 350 new homes Blackhorse View development by Barratt London.
• The Blackhorse Lane area of Walthamstow identified in the local action plan (2015) is undergoing significant regeneration, with the aim to provide 3,500 new homes and create 1,000 new jobs.
We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £2,310,000 (Two Million Three Hundred and Ten Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT which reflects the following yield profile after deduction of standard purchaser's costs at 6.35%.
- Net initial Yield – 5.5%
- Running Yield (April 2028 assuming 3% pa CPI) – 6.37%
- Running Yield (April 2033 assuming 3% pa CPI) – 7.39%